Jewelry & Peace Emporium
You probably don't remember when sex was safe and the National Guard was dangerous. The 60's were a time of new found freedoms and mind expanding consciousness. Shops could be found specializing in clothes, fragrances, and simply put... the spirit of the day. It was a time your parents lived and often still talked about Hendrix, The Doors, LSD, the original Woodstock and marijuana.
The Silvermine North keeps that spirit alive. Each customer is treated as an individual. Stop in, browse around, and please introduce yourself.
A stranger is simply a friend we haven't met yet.
- Clothes - a full line of tye dye and concert tee shirts, as well as imported and locally made skirts, dresses and tops.
- Fragrances - Incense, essential oils, Kama Sutra Products, and an assortment of scented, glow, aura and miscellaneous candles.
- Jewelry - Sterling silver, fimo, hemp, seed bead, and body jewelry.
- Miscellaneous -Iron on patches, stickers, posters as well as a full line of Grateful Dead merchandise. Check out our black light showroom.
- Hemp - Visit the Vermont Hemporium!
For more information contact:
Silvermine North Jewelry & Peace Emporium
145 Main Street
Burlington * Vermont * 05401
802 - 864 - 3550
Copyright © 1996 * Level Nine, Inc.