18 hole championship miniature golf
Our unique golf course is located in the beautiful Green Mountains - conveniently located on scenic Rt. 100 between Waterbury & Waistfield, Vermont.
- Come experience Historic Vermont. Each hole features a step back to Vermont's past.
- Covered Bridge
- Old one room school house
- Lighthouse on Lake Champlain
- Replica of the Josyln "Round Barn" - Waitsfield, VT
- Vermont sugar house
- 1800 sawmill
- Old time "Out house" complete with flickering Lantern & a sears catalog
- "The Grist Mill" - hit your ball into the "sluishway" and watch it travel over the Rapids - through the Mill & onto the putting green
- 19th hole - Our Signature hole - Patterned after the 1st Downhill Ski Rope Tow in the US - located in Woodstock, VT - follow your ball down the slope - and if you sink it you win a FREE GAME on us
- Snacks & Ice cream on site
- Group Rate - Plan for a family reunion, kids birthday 12 years & under = $2.75 per person
- Regular Rates: $3.00 per person, $2.00 for children under 5
- Picnic Area - great family night out
- Open Sunday through Thursday - 10:30 am ~ 9 pm and Friday and Saturday - 10:30am ~ 10 pm.
Lots O' Balls has to be the best value in Vermont. If your planning a night out or looking for a rewarding experience, stop by and try us out. There's absolutely "No Skill" required to have fun at this game.
Copyright © 1996 * Level Nine, Inc.